27 August 2012

Who doesn't love a $1 deal?

I love a good bargain and there is nothing like buying something for $1 that will keep you busy for hours.

That is why I decided that my Etsy store needed a new section.....the One dollar pattern section.

That's right now some of your favourite cross stitch/needlepoint patterns are available for just a buck (a US buck!)

Here are a couple of new Dollar patterns I added today.....

......... I haven't had a chance to stitch Mr Squirrel yet but he is next (ish) on my list!

If you are in the Christmas stitchy mood you can find  Toy Soldiers , Gingerbread Men and a Xmas Russian Doll pattern in the One Dollar section.

I will be adding more $1 patterns soon so stay tuned or like my facebook page to find when they are listed.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!