19 January 2012

Sneak peek: New Russian doll cross stitch pattern

While Oliver was at daycare this morning and Madam was sleeping (we are having a good sleep day!) I thought I would get started on a new stitching pattern.

My original 'Two Little Babushkas' pattern....
...is still the most popular one so I thought I would add a few more 'girls' to the collection.

The pattern is a sampler of 6 dolls that can be stitched all together or used individually to embellish tea towels or bibs or anything at all.

This is a shot taken on my computer screen...

I am hoping to get a chance to stitch it up to make sure it works - fingers crossed for well behaved children with co-ordinated nap times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your feedback, it makes me feel loved!